Warner Bros. Studios Tour London is quite possibly the only permanent film making exhibit of its size in the world.
It opened to the public in 2012 and since then has welcomed up to 6,000 visitors a day during peak times.
TripAdvisor reported that Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter has been the highest-rated attraction worldwide every year since the tour opened.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS TRIP BEFORE YOU BOOK.
Final Payments Section
PLEASE ONLY USE THIS SELECTION IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY PAID A DEPOSIT
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deposits are payable upon booking either one of our appointed booking agents, online or direct at our office.
- The remaining balance MUST be paid 2 weeks before excursion date.
- Booking enquiries during the remaining 2 weeks require customers to contact our office by telephone to check availability, if tickets are available full price is payable on that day to ensure your ticket is secured.
- If we fail to obtain sufficient numbers the excursion will be cancelled and you will have the option to opt for the next available date or receive a refund.
- Along with our standard Terms and Conditions customers who cancel on the day of the excursion or fail to arrive at the pick up point will not receive a refund as tickets will have been purchased and therefore following Warner Brothers policies are non refundable.